Christian Life Center Family, an ECO congregation, prayerfully seeks to call a Pastor/ Director
of Adult Discipleship. This person will champion Discipleship and Spiritual formation within a
relational culture of grace. This staff position will empower and help leaders grow in depth and numbers. This staff member coordinates adult bible teaching ministries, such as small groups, women’s, men’s, and other community building and teaching ministries, either already existing, or yet to be launched.
• A pace-setting, growing disciple who loves Jesus
• Relational and pastoral skills, loves people, and fosters a culture of grace
• Passionate about gospel-centered spiritual formation
• Experience in recruiting, coaching, teaching, and empowering leaders
• Experience in building ministry teams and launching effective disciple-making ministries
• Biblical depth, especially in practical theology related to discipleship, and able to transfer that practical knowledge to others so that they can live it out
• A commitment to the core convictions, vision, and values of CLC.
• Ordainable, or pursuing ordination to Pastoral Ministry in ECO is a plus.
Because discipleship begins with conversion, the Discipleship Pastor will serve CLC in implementing all the necessary aspects of a fruitful path to maturity, that includes welcoming
skeptics, exploration of Christ’s claims, conversion, and first steps to growth and discipleship
and living on mission.
The Adult Discipleship Pastor must be a leader who understands relevant discipleship can only
be fostered where grace makes the church a safe place for people to be honest about the
messiness of life. A culture of grace is relevant for each step in discipleship, from being a safe
space where the curious can ask questions, to each step along the way to becoming disciple making disciples.
This full-time staff position is a priority ministry role for the fulfillment of the Great Commission at CLC. Interested applicants can apply by sending a personal testimony of salvation, resume, and links to samples of communication