Reports to: Executive Director
Ministry Focus: Adult Ministries
Hours: Up to 30 hours per week
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Adult Ministries.
• To have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
• To agree with the statement of faith and vision of Friendship Church.
• To have a desire for spiritual growth, accountability, and corporate worship.
• To have a heart for collaboration with other team members.
• Has a mature understanding of Kingdom purpose in the local church.
• Administrative coordination for Men’s Ministry.
• Administrative coordination for LifeGroups.
• Administrative coordination for Acts of Friendship and other outreach ministries, such as the monthly Second Harvest food distribution event.
• Coordinate outreach events and seminars (includes being present for and/or coordination of set up, registration, tear down, and any other logistics needed for a smooth event)
• Administrative Support for the Missions Committee.
• Staff the Reception Desk at the Prior Lake Campus (or Shakopee Campus if needed), in rotation with others.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Scope of Authority
• Warm and welcoming presence.
• Able to keep information confidential.
• Self-starting; prompt and professional.
• Strong interpersonal skills that demonstrate genuine, Godly humility.
• Strong writing and proofreading skills including correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
• Proficient with Microsoft computer programs: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook as well as commercial phone systems; ability and desire to learn new programs.
• College graduate preferred but not required.
This position will work closely with pastoral staff and ministry leaders, especially the Shakopee Lead Campus Pastor. This position will have wide latitude to carry out the ministry directions provided by ministry staff and have a sense of ownership over their assigned areas of responsibility.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and application via email to Executive Director, Tracy Hatch