We have an energetic and growing program for children and youth, and also for our young adults. These are supported by a full-time Director of Youth and Family Ministries. There is also a retired priest in our congregation who willingly serves when asked.
We are seeking a Rector to lead us who will be able to:
- Be faithful to our Anglican tradition and do worship well, demonstrating energy and creativity within liturgical expression.
- Help develop a strong vestry, working with the vestry to set the church’s vision and path, and also recognizing the gifts and skills present in all the laity of All Saints’.
- Empower individual ministries and demonstrate pastoral care and relational ministry.
- Support us in finding new ways to do outreach and guide us in living out the promise proclaimed on a banner that stands beside our busy street – “God loves you, no exceptions.”
Candidates interested in this position are asked to submit to Canon Jason Alexander the following materials:
– OTM portfolio.
– Links to audio or video recordings of sermons.
– Cover letter addressed to the search committee.