We are looking for a part-time to full time Worship leader (depending on gift mix). We want the experience of all who attend Cobb Vineyard to be an accessible and intimate encounter with God! We will resource you, encourage you and support you in every way to see the Worship Ministry flourish.
Responsibilities will include:
· Recruiting, training and deploying a team to lead the best Worship Ministry possible
· Developing worship sets that are Jesus centered and lead the congregation into an encounter with God
· Recruit and oversee training of an ever growing group of worship leaders
· Provide opportunities for others to grow in their leadership
· Maintain and enhance all equipment for music
· Work with church leaders in all things Worship related
· Work with leadership team to fulfill vision of Cobb Vineyard Church
The successful candidate will need a minimum of 2 years experience in a worship leading setting. They will need to be proficient at leading worship from either piano or guitar and be able to lead vocally. In addition, they will need to have excellent people skills, a contagious personality, be organized, inspirational to others, and love worshipping. They also need to love Jesus with all of their hearts and have a vibrant, growing relationship with Him.
Interested parties should send inquiries/resumes by email.