• A follower of Jesus, maturing in their faith and committed to growing in grace
• Seminary degree from a recognized Reformed seminary, and either ordained in the PCA or seeking ordination.
• A demonstrated commitment to the Reformed tradition a it is defined in the Westminster Standards.
• Relationally oriented with an ability to communicate Biblical truth in a winsome manner and a commitment to
applying the gospel of grace to every area of life. • Commitment to the mission of LOPC to be a grace driven, mission minded church seeking to serve
God’s kingdom in the working out of this vision through the ministries of the church.
• Commitment to working in a collaborative environment, working with the senior pastor, session, ministry teams and volunteers to accomplish our goals.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Overall responsibility for the evangelism and discipleship ministries of LOPC
• Responsible to develop evangelism training for the members of LOPC
• Develop and implement an outreach strategy to our community
• Develop a discipleship plan that can be implemented in the ministries of Adult Education, Life on Life Discipleship and Home Fellowship Groups
• Work in the area of training leaders for Home Fellowship Groups and discipleship ministries, and
work with the senior pastor in the overall area of leadership development and training
• Work with the Senior Pastor and Session to establish regular shepherding patterns congruent with LOPC’s
overall mission and vision • Work with the senior pastor and session in the overall shepherding ministries of the church
• Preach several times a year when the pastor is unavailable and as a part of the overall pastoral team
• Work with the senior pastor in the overall liturgy of the Sunday morning worship.
• Participate in the Education and Outreach Ministry Teams
• Involvement with the Central Georgia Presbytery and PCA General Assembly
• Work directly with the Senior Pastor under the oversight of the Session
If you are interested in this position, please send the following by email
Answer the following questions
Describe your philosophy of ministry.
Which Christian writers/thinkers/pastors have shaped you most?
Which parts of ministry do you enjoy most, and which parts do you find most difficult?
What are your ministry aspirations? Where do you see yourself in five years?
Salary and benefits to be determined by the Session