We are seeking a skilled individual who is the right cultural fit with our church and team to become an active part of our church community and lead us in musical worship.
Our purpose is to Know God and to Make Him Known. Throughout our church, our city, and our world.
Restoration Church is looking to hire a worship leader part-time (~10 hours/week) to help us experience God and grow deeper in our relationship with Him through worship.
Personal and Spiritual Requirements:
- He/She should meet the Scriptural qualifications for leadership as laid out in 1 Timothy 3
- Model a commitment to Jesus Christ and His Church
- Possess a passion to worship God and to see others worship Him
- Passionate love for God evidenced by the Fruit of the Spirit
- Willingness to work cooperatively and respectfully as a team with the entire ministry staff
- Instrumental ability (guitar, keyboard, etc) would be appreciated but not required
Plan and coordinate musical worship
- Communicate weekly with the person preaching about themes and potential song choices
- Worship planning and selecting music to help the community fully engage in worship
- Pick 2-4 (usually 3) songs for Sunday worship
- Lead a variety of song styles from contemporary with tracks/instruments to hymns with an organ
- Practice and be fully prepared, knowing the words and being capable to lead the congregation in singing/musical worship
- Competent in the use of current technology to enhance the worship experience or ability to learn
- Preparing ProPresenter (lyrics), music, etc. for Sunday Service
- Manage the annual music budget and make recommendations for next year
- Be an active part of Restoration Church and represent us and Christ well to the community
Supervise and direct the worship teams
- Schedule worship teams each month
- Direct the weekly rehearsals for the worship teams and recruit new team members as needed
- Work with and disciple volunteers, accompanists, and sound/visual tech team as neededCompensation
- This is a part-time position ~10 hrs/week: Salary range $9,000 – $13,000. (~17.31/hr – $25/hr)
Final agreement will depend on qualifications and experience
Please send Cover Letter and Resume documents and other files by email.