We seek a rector who is:
– centered in Christ and his Gospel.
– grounded in prayer, scripture & spiritual practices.
– attentive to the movement of the Holy Spirit.
– loving and compassionate toward all.
– curious about people and their infinite gifts.
– eager to help us go deeper in relationship with God, one another, and our neighbors.
– a calm and authentic pastoral presence.
Our next rector should:
– listen deeply to our community and discern God’s leading with us.
– inspire and challenge us with biblical preaching.
– lead collaboratively and trust others with responsibility.
– empower us in ministry through our everyday lives and vocations.
– model a weekly sabbath and cultivate interests outside of church.
– have a sense of humor and a hopeful outlook.
– find joy in the vocation of the priesthood.
– love God and people wholeheartedly.
Candidates should send a cover letter, resume and OTM portfolio by email to Karen Olson, Canon for Ministry.