Job Description: The Restoration Kids Director at Restoration Community Church serves as the primary leader of the children from birth through 5th grade. They will work to demonstrate the Restoration Community Church vision of equipping people to fulfill their God-given purpose by partnering with parents as they raise their children to be who God has created them to be. They will focus on parents and leaders first, equipping the saints to do the work of the ministry (Eph 4:12a). They will love and lead, while modeling integrity and Biblical truth in their lives.
• Organize, promote, and lead regular quality Christian programs. This includes, but not limited to, Restoration Kids on Sunday morning.
• Facilitate events and resources to bring families together to equip and empower parents to lead their children.
• Recruit, equip, and lead volunteer leaders that are the front line of impacting our children, while ensuring the most safe and secure environment possible.
• Assist other church staff as needed.
• Leadership –Think big picture, be a team builder, and have an eye for strategy. They will develop, lead and implement the vision of Restoration Kids ministry and how it fits in the overall mission of Restoration Community Church.
• Recruiting – Understand the importance of recruiting and developing leaders.
• Creativity – Constantly looking for new and creative ways to engage kids and families in our church and in our community.
• Communication – Must have the ability to articulate the message, both written and verbally, in small and large group settings.
• Organization – Ability to manage the resources and schedules required for excellent weekly kids ministry experiences.