- Develop and oversee ministry directors of the church (small groups, men’s, women’s, hospitality, worship, youth, children etc.). This includes establishing ministry leaders, developing them, supporting them, and occasionally helping ministries get started.
- Lead the Small Groups ministry by creating a process to create new groups, train new leaders, and support existing group leaders.
- Develop and oversee a discipleship process whereby we serve and reach the lost, connect with new people, train the church up in Biblical understanding and discipleship to Christ, connect people to relationships and ministry within the church, and develop new leaders.
- Oversee the administrative staff and assist in hiring additional staff as the church grows.
- Serve as an elder and shepherd of the church which includes but is not limited to:
occasional preaching, shepherding, and caring for the church as needs arise.
Skills & Characteristics
- Depth of Biblical knowledge and theological understanding
- Consistent godly character
- Relational, relatable, humble
- Track record of strong leadership skills including equipping others, collaboration, and oversight
- Enjoys seeing others succeed
- Adept at organization and follow-through
Education & Experience
- Prefer a Bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant ministry experience.
How To Apply
To apply for the Executive Pastor position, email your cover letter and resume with the subject “Executive Pastor Application”. We would also appreciate it if you could provide a video or audio sample of your preaching/teaching. You may include a link or a file in your email.