Duties and Responsibilities:
• Direct the worship ministry of Fair Hill Church.
• Create the weekly worship set list and overall worship service experience.
• Coordinate with the Pastors on Scripture texts and themes, song selection and overall vision of the worship service.
• Prepare for and lead a weekly worship rehearsal and Sunday morning worship rehearsal.
• Research new music and create any necessary rehearsal elements.
• Manage the musical and volunteer details of the worship service on Planning Center.
• Create all elements of the music and sermon in Proclaim.
• Develop and invest personally in a thriving volunteer worship team and tech team.
• Recruit, audition, supervise and schedule the Worship Team and Tech team.
• Strategically plan for future growth and development of the worship ministry.
• Supervise the maintenance of all musical and technical equipment.
• Supervise the audio recording and posting of Sunday worship service.
• Demonstrated leadership of worship services that are musically inspiring, Scripture-filled, gospel-centered, mission-focused, relevant and celebrative.
• Strong leadership ability and organizational skills.
• A people person who is able to encourage and excite volunteers.
• The ability to lead the congregation into a genuine worship experience.
• Musical proficiency and knowledge necessary to lead the worship team.
• Agreement and support of Fair Hill Church’s vision, mission and theology as a reformed, evangelical church.
• Must be a committed follower of Jesus who rejoices in the gospel and is committed to being discipled and making disciples. Must become a member of Fair Hill Church.
• Sets and maintains healthy boundaries with work, family, rest and personal worship.
• A self-motivated learner committed to personal and professional development.
Hours Per Week: ~10/week
Please send a copy of your resume by email.