· Able to express a call to ministry and demonstrate a mature walk with Christ.
· Be in doctrinal agreement with the Baptist Faith and Message 2000
· Bachelor’s Degree in music/worship required and Master’s in Worship Arts preferred
· Minimum of three years Worship Pastor experience preferred
Proficient or knowledge of software packages such as:
– Planning Center Online Suite
– Google Suite
– Multitracks, Chartbuilder, & Playback
The Worship Pastor:
· Will lead, shepherd, and manage all aspects of worship, to include all age groups, choir, band, technical and audiovisual.
· Will be well versed and comfortable with both traditional and modern worship styles, including choirs, bands, and orchestra.
· Will be computer literate, familiar with music/worship programs
· Will be media literate and able to work with the Media/Tech Director in using technology to enhance worship.
· Will be organized, can manage several ongoing tasks, possessing good people skills, self-motivated, able to work well individually and in a group.
· Work with the Senior Pastor and/or Executive Pastor in planning and leading corporate, gospel-centered worship
· Identify, recruit, and develop men and women who are gifted to lead worship, discipling them both in character and competency to prepare them to serve the local church
· Build a team culture and expectation of musicians and leaders who exemplify healthy church membership
· Schedule and lead rehearsals in preparation for worship gatherings
· Utilize Planning Center to accommodate all music needs for PTBC gatherings
· Organize and manage personnel, resources, and facilities for the Worship Ministry
· Oversee the use and care of musical instruments and media equipment including making recommendations regarding acquisition, disposal, and maintenance.
· Provide counsel for and coordinate musicians for funerals and weddings (upon request)
· Perform other duties as assigned by Senior Pastor, and/or Executive Pastor
In addition to a resume, please send a video or link to a service that shows you leading worship to the application email provided.