Santee Circle Community Church in Moncks Corner, SC, is prayerfully seeking a Youth and Family Pastor who will disciple middle and high school students and their families, leading them to a deeper, more intimate, and personal walk with Jesus Christ. This salaried position will be responsible for developing, overseeing, and directing all aspects of middle and high school youth, including discipleship training, weekly youth meetings, community outreach, and fellowships. We are seeking an energetic and creative leader with strong interpersonal, team-building, and leadership skills necessary to mobilize a youth and family ministry capable of fulfilling our church vision of “Reaching Lost and Broken People for Jesus Christ.”
The Youth & Family Pastor of Santee Circle Community Church will minister to the spiritual needs of middle school and high school youth and their families. While maintaining a primary focus on youth, this position will also be expected to minister to church families in support of the youth, community, and various outreach ministries of the church as well as any other ministry duties which may be assigned.
This full-time position will be responsible for developing, overseeing and directing all aspects of middle school and high school youth to include discipleship training, weekly youth meetings, community outreach, and fellowships. The intent is to help build a discipling culture among Children, Youth, Parents and Leaders that supports the mission and core values of the church. Responsibilities would also include involvement with children and youth families and other church families in the way of care, counseling, and equipping. SCCC is looking for an energetic and creative leader who possesses the team building and leadership skills necessary to assemble and deploy a volunteer youth ministry team to accomplish the vision God has given SCCC of “Reaching Lost and Broken People for Christ”.
– Possess a strong and growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ
– The moral integrity of an elder as revealed in God’s Holy Word
– Dynamic communicator with excellent interpersonal and networking skills
– Familiarity with church management sofware and proficiency with social media
– Able to recruit, motivate, and train adult youth leaders to assist in youth ministry
– Passion for the spiritual well-being of all church families
– Energetic and youthful personality
– Able to disciple youth into spiritual maturity and effective ministry through mentoring, bible teaching, genuine worship and serving others
– Passion for un-churched youth
– Strong organizational and leadership skills on a daily basis as well as annual and seasonals events (camps, concerts, training, etc.)
– Beliefs and values that align with SCCC
– Willing and able to satisfy the membership requirements of SCCC
– Willing to come under the leadership of the Senior Pastor and Elders
Education & Experience Requirements:
– Bachelors degree in Youth Ministry or related field
– Will consider new graduate
– Total salary package will be commensurate with experience
Please send cover letter and resume, list of references, and other credentials to the church’s mailing address: PO Box 1091, Moncks Corner, SC 29461, or preferably to the church’s e-mail.