Primary Responsibilities Include:
● Lead worship services weekly. Including, but not limited to:
● leading rehearsals
● Spot, recruit, and develop worship team members.
● Develop, lead, communicate and build your worship, sound, and media teams.
● Establish and maintain excellence on stage and throughout your teams.
● Provide pastoral care and love for your team members.
● Be available for leading, planning, and participation in special events.
● Work closely with and follow the direction of the Lead Pastor.
Skills and Attributes Needed
● Highly proficient vocally
● Lead from an instrument, (keyboard / guitar)
● ability to sing and coach parts / harmonies
● Be organized, punctual, and lead by example
● Must possess some creativity within the music/worship space and be able to communicate that creativity.
● Commitment to excellence.
● Strong communication skills on and off the stage.
● Basic abilities in Ableton, Worship software, Lighting, etc.)
● Two years of worship leadership experience on staff at a church or equivalent.
1. Must be a Christ-follower and baptized in the Holy Spirit, (Spirit filled).
2. Must be willing to become fully engaged at Reach Church. Fully engaged means actively participating at Reach Church by attending, serving, giving, and connecting to Reach Church.
3. Agree to Reach Church’s Statement of Beliefs.
Contact: Pastor Tracy