1. Apply the church’s overall purpose to the Worship Ministry by prayerfully discerning the needs within the Worship ministry, setting a healthy pace of ministry, and keeping the direction of the ministry aligned with the church’s overall direction.
2. Develop, coach, support, and schedule a team of volunteers to play music and sing on a regular rotation.
3. Develop and implement a rotation of songs that are biblically faithful and promote congregational singing.
4. Develop a weekly set list of songs and communicate these songs to the worship team with appropriate lead time.
5. Represent the Worship Ministry in planning with the Lead Pastor and Elders.
6. Manage the budget for the Worship Ministry
Prioritize relationships within the church, developing relationships beyond ministry events.
Job Requirements and Time Expectations:
5-10 hours per week including Sundays
Demonstrates a balanced life and a growing relationship with Christ
How To Apply
If you are interested in this role please email our Lead Pastor, Jonny Day.