The goal of our Kids Crew ministry is to teach children about Jesus Christ and how to follow Jesus in all areas of their lives.
The leader will oversee the Kids Crew ministry.
• Work directly with our children and leaders of Kids Crew.
• Oversee the ministry to children during various Gatherings, Children’s Blessings, Children’s Messages, or other child-focused opportunities.
• Lead Kids Crew during its appointed time on Sundays with the goal of teaching the children about Jesus Christ and helping them to follow Jesus in all areas of their lives.
• Along with other Kids Crew leaders, set a vision for the ministry and align resources to pursue and accomplish that vision.
• Train and encourage adult and teen volunteers.
• Arrange and supervise child-care for Voyage gatherings and events as needed.
• Seek input from others, in and outside the church, to further develop and deepen the Kids Crew ministry. Examples: Outreach into the community, Summer Palooza, Skills and Faith Camp, etc.
• Staff Time – Attend weekly staff meetings and other activities, retreats, seminars, etc. that are designed and required by your direct supervisor.
Reports directly to Lead Pastor.
Annual performance reviews with the Voyage Human Resources Team.
• Agree with and sign the Voyager Covenant.
• Depend daily on God through prayer and model a lifestyle of prayer.
• Assume a posture of humility – learning, serving, loving.
• Model Voyage’s mission, vision, and values.
Kids Crew, 10-15 hours per week, includes preparation
$16.30 per hour. Is negotiable
During the term of this Agreement the employee shall have the opportunity to participate in the following fringe benefits:
Paid Vacation 2 weeks per year
Study Leave Up to 5 days annually
The employee is allowed four Sundays off per year, but is responsible to find volunteers to cover in his/her absence.
Holiday pay is based on what is stated in the Voyage Employee Handbook.
Vacation Days and Study Leave Days also do not accumulate nor do they carry over from year to year.