This would be a full-time pastoral position that would focus primarily on leading and building our men’s and outreach ministries. As a part of a relatively new and growing church, this job will also include a variety of pastoral tasks related to shepherding this flock.
This job would involve:
– Overseeing and leading our churchwide men’s events (generally 6-7 a year, including retreat – all are normally well-attended)
– Building and leading other classes/events geared towards training our men
– Overseeing our evangelism team
– Overseeing Compass Connect (our assimilation ministry)
– Developing new opportunities for outreach and engagement with our community as we seek to spread the gospel
– Possible opportunities to develop missionary partners for our church
– Various pastoral responsibilities (biblical counseling, leading a life group, hospital visits, etc.)
1) First and foremost, someone who has been saved by the grace of Jesus Christ and can articulate the biblical gospel and a biblical testimony.
2) Someone who has vocational ministry experience.
3) Someone with experience and skill particularly in the realm of biblical counseling.
3) Someone who is willing to do anything to meet the needs of a growing young church plant.
4) Someone who is in line with our church’s doctrinal statement.
5) Someone who is excited by our church’s 8 distinctives.
6) Someone who believes you can grow a church by teaching the Bible.
How To Apply
E-mail a cover letter and a resume. If possible, include video of you preaching.