- The Pastor serves Faith Church by connecting and equipping the church members in the areas of Outreach and Spiritual Growth. Faith has adopted a Re4m (Ephesians 4:12) Ministry Plan with this position of Outreach and Spiritual Growth equipping us as a church to cultivate more authentic relationships, engage in deeper conversations, and develop broader ministry engagement.
- Accountable to the Elders of Faith CRC, responsible in partnership to Pastor of Preaching.
- Outreach: Create meaningful relationships with church members and visitors and connect them to ministry opportunities. Provide oversight and leadership for Faith’s outreach ministries and shape a culture of missional living. Lead the implementation of the Re4m plan in developing broader ministry engagement.
- Spiritual Growth: Provide pastoral care and spiritual growth for the Faith community and with a particular focus on our youth and young adults. Lead the implementation of the Re4m plan in cultivating more authentic relationships and engaging in deeper Spirit led conversations.
- Preaching and Worship: Regularly involved in liturgy of worship services. Preach two to three times per month as directed by Pastor of Preaching.
- We are seeking a man who best meets the above criteria. We will consider candidates who are ordained or commissioned as a pastor in the CRCNA or able to become so. He must have a passion for outreach and discipleship and gifted in the ability to connect and equip the Faith community through God’s Word.
Interested applicants should email their resume with a cover letter and resume on their qualifications for this position. A member of the Faith Pastoral Search Team will respond. We look forward to seeing how God may be calling you to service here at Faith Church in Elmhurst!