The Executive Pastor at Christ’s Church works alongside the Lead Pastor and Elders to ensure that the Vision, Mission and Strategy is being accomplished efficiently and effectively.
Lead, Manage and Evaluate Staff
- Establish a regular rhythm of strategic ministry actions plans. That includes setting goals and objectives that contribute to and advance the mission of CCC
- Develop a review and feedback process that staff embrace as helpful and engaging.
- Perform a semi annual and annual evaluation in conjunction with the Lead Pastor.
Ensure Operational Effectiveness
- Ensure that the ministries and Staff are working together to further the mission of CCC
- See that the departments of Finance, Administration, Human Resources, and Building/Grounds are operating efficiently around the Church Vision and Mission.
- Develop and oversee systems, processes, policies and procedures that maximize our financial, ministry and human resources.
Manage and Elevate Stewardship Practices
- Develop and oversee an annual budget plan in conjunction with the Lead Pastor. This includes ministry spending, savings, debt reduction.
- Closely monitor, track and record ministry spending for accurate budgeting.
- Develop and manage a Generosity system that disciples people from 1st Time through High Capacity. This includes weekly, quarterly and annual touch points that raise the value of Generosity.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Growing relationship with Jesus
Partner of Christ’s Church
Ability to meet people comfortably and confidently.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Speak truth in love and deal wisely with conflict.
Strong Biblical foundation for wise direction and leadership of the church.
Organized and efficient.
Creative and strategic thinker.
Jon McClarnon Phone: (919) 624-7944