Reports to: Assoc. Discipleship Pastor
Community Bible Church of Savannah is looking for a biblically solid and high-energy College Pastor with a passion for the gospel reaching the local campuses, the city of Savannah, and beyond. This person will be responsible for shepherding, discipling, training, and equipping college students and leaders to follow Jesus Christ through community and the Bible. This person will follow the mission statement at CBC with sound theological doctrine that aligns with the CBC Doctrinal Statement and Core Values.
This person must have a clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ and exhibit a meaningful and growing personal relationship with him that models the biblical standards of personal conduct and lifestyle.
Duties for this position include:
- Overseeing, planning, and organizing weekly gatherings, retreats, and community-building events for college students;
- Engaging in evangelism and gospel-centered spiritual conversations on campuses;
- Making intentional efforts to reach college students who are not currently part of a local church;
- Collaborating with our missions department to organize and plan college student involvement in mission activities both local and global;
- Recruiting, equipping, and training college leadership team.
How To Apply
If interested, please send resume by email.