The Okids Program Director is passionate about creating a relationally based, safe, and fun environment where children feel known and loved by Jesus and his Church and discover a lifelong, foundational understanding of God’s story, who God is, and who they are.
Preschool Core Truths: God Made Me, God Loves Me, Jesus Wants to be My Friend Forever
Elementary Core Truths: I am Known and Loved by God, Jesus is My Friend, I am a Unique Part of God’s Story, My True Identity is in Christ and I am Fully Alive in the Spirit.
- Okids have a warm, fun, safe, and functional space where they can play, worship, engage in storytelling, and participate in small group activities.
- The curriculum for preschool, kindergarten and 1st through 4th Grade is intentionally selected and edited to fit the facility and culture of Okids.
- All programs are resourced with needed supplies and there is a system for keeping our resources organized and functional.
- There is a program for Okids to engage in Sunday service through Okids leadership teams.
Program Events – Schedule, envision, execute, and evaluate the following events
- Christmas Eve and Easter
- Ash Wednesday and Good Friday
- Kindergarten Pancake Breakfast
- 5th Grade Promotion Event
- Daddy Daughter Dance
- Beach Camp
Support in the following Pastoral Milestones
- Kindergarten Blessing
- 2nd Grade Bible Milestone
Kids Care – A rhythm of care is created and executed.
- The Okids Team is recruited, trained and supported.
- The K-4th Okids Team is resourced and prepared the week before their serving commitment.
- The Okids team feels appreciated.
- The Okids worship volunteers are equipped, scheduled and supported.
- Monthly emails are sent out communicating what each program is learning that month.
- Parents are effectively communicated with about upcoming events, program changes and vision.
If interested please send a resume and cover letter by email.