Salary/Range: $45,000 annual
The ideal candidate would:
• Be a follower of Jesus Christ, who has dedicated himself to the call of ministry. Exhibits a personal relationship with God, a teachable spirit, and a healthy family life.
• Married to a like-minded spouse who is willing to participate with the Youth group as well.
• Be energetic and on fire for God with a passion for teaching Youth about Jesus Christ.
• Have a solid foundation of Biblical knowledge.
• Be willing to participate in youth activities on a weekly basis, such as games, sports, and other events.
• Have good organizational skills to lead youth on mission trips, camps, and community service projects.
• Be looking for a position of longevity where they could grow and flourish.
• Be willing to submit to a background check, and have references ready.
• Have great communication skills, especially with teens and preteens. Someone who can listen to what they need.
• Have a proven work ethic.
• Be willing to assist and report directly to the Head Pastor in pastoral duties, including but not limited to: Hospital Visitations, Preaching in the Pastor’s absence, attending ministerial meetings and seminars, and participating in Sunday morning services.
• Be a self starter, and able to work without direct supervision.
• Affirms the 2000 Baptist Faith and Message (https://bfm/sbc.net/bfm2000/).
• Experience preferred, but not required for the candidate God calls to us.
• Base salary ranges from $45,000 annually.
Office hours are Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with a one-hour lunch break. The other hours are dedicated to Sunday morning and evening services, Wednesday evening services, and other youth activities. Please send resumes by email.