We are looking to hire a Creative Arts Director that will cultivate, produce and execute intentional worship experiences and creative content for LifePointe.
- Passionately live out a daily relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Live with integrity according to the grace and truth of Jesus and avoid situations in which immorality can be perceived.
- Invite and invest in relationships with people outside of LifePointe. We want you to have the opportunity to share Jesus with others outside of the church!
- Enjoy and be involved in the life of LifePointe! We want you to be connected to more than just the ministry you lead. Make friends, join a LifeGroup, attend church events, etc. You need a church family/network as well!
Worship and AVL Responsibilities:
- Oversee the planning and execution of LifePointe’s Sunday morning worship experience. This includes music, the flow of service, sound, lights, live stream, projection, preservice graphics and video, etc.
- Recruit, Train, and Care For the various volunteers that comprise our worship ministry. There are various teams that include musicians, vocalists, live stream operators, hosts, camera operators, sound engineers, light engineers, projections directors, etc.
- Development of Ministry Team Leaders over various components of this ministry.
- Have a strong presence during LifePointe’s worship services. Whether by actually leading the worship songs, or supporting other trained leaders.
- Oversee all AVL equipment. Including their maintenance, repair, and upgrade.
- Manage any requests for AVL resources for any events taking place at the LifePointe campus. This may include weddings, funerals, VBS, community events, etc.
- Develop and oversee budgets pertaining to overseen ministries.
Creative Team Responsibilities:
- Oversee the Creative Arts elements (graphics, videos, etc), on LifePointe’s various communication platforms (social media, website, building TV, and screens).
- Recruit, Train, and Care for team members to contribute to creative content.
- Plan and participate in creative planning meetings with staff and volunteers.
- Assist in content creation for website and social media (when needed).
- Collaborate with photographers, videographers, and graphic designers who create content for LifePointe.
Desired Attributes, Competencies, and Technical Skills
- Proficient and experienced in leading worship (vocally and instrumentally).
- Proficient in music theory and composition.
- Knowledgeable in Apple Products (Pages, Keynote, etc).
- Proficient in ProPresenter software (presentation software).
- Knowledgeable in graphic creation (Adobe Suite Programs).
- Proficient with resources such as Ableton, Planning Center, etc.
- Knowledgeable in video editing.
- Knowledgeable of AVL technologies, equipment, and trends.
Questions and Resumes
Questions? Contact Lead Minister – Phillip Murdock – [email protected]
Resumes can be sent to our Search Team at [email protected].