WHY NOT BONNYVILLE?
Full time Youth and Worship Arts Pastor
(40hrs/week – 20 hrs Youth/ 20hrs Worship Arts). A competitive salary plus Health/Medical benefits (salary review annually)
This is a great opportunity to live out your calling in a growing, vibrant church congregation in the beautiful town of Bonnyville, Alberta located 2.5 hrs northeast of Edmonton. Lakeview Gospel Centre a multi-generational community of faith with a with a strong emphasis on young families, teens and children and a vision to reach 5% of our region (a congregation of 642ppl) with the life changing love of Jesus.
We are looking for an amazing Team Staff Member who…
● Is Spirit-filled, having the testimony, as well as the evidence (power) of an Acts chapter 2 experience.
● Is Called. Meeting the 1 Timothy 3, Titus 1, and 1 Peter 5 qualifications for church leadership.
● Is A Team Player
● Is Joyful and personable – having evidence of the Fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22)
● Takes Jesus seriously
● Has a good sense of humour.
● Is able to work without direct supervision- yet supporting the mission/vision of Lakeview Gospel Centre.
● Has a passion to disciple students to become fully devoted followers of Jesus.
● Is Sensitive in leading a congregation in worship in a contemporary Pentecostal context.
● Has strong musical giftedness.
● A current student or a graduate of a PAOC affirmed Bible College
● Holds to the doctrines and practices of the PAOC Statement of Fundamental and Essential Truths.
● Has or is in process of receiving Credentials with the ABNWT District of the PAOC
● Is a NICE person!
The primary role of leading Lakeview Youth Ministry is to oversee the direction and give leadership to
discipling youth ages 12-18yrs to be fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ, ensuring an integration into the overall life and mission of the greater congregation. To Cultivate a place where students would want to be and would want to invite their friends to come also. It is also very important to develop a relationship with parents of teens, intentionally creating space for meaningful dialogue and support.
There are two Middle Schools and two High Schools in Bonnyville, so opportunities are waiting to happen.
Worship Arts Ministry
The primary role of the Worship Arts Leader is to oversee the Worship, Sound and Media ensuring an
engaging and excellent worship experience during all church gatherings and special scheduled events. It is also important to cultivate a sense of community and training opportunities for the current as well as new musicians and sound/media personnel.
The chosen Team Staff Member will work closely alongside the Lead Pastor for support, encouragement and to establish a unified team effort to bring the transformative power of the Gospel to Bonnyville and the surrounding areas.
Please pray about this opportunity and then email your ministry profile.