Barbee Memorial Presbyterian Church is seeking a full or part time solo pastor who has the ability to lead our congregation to the next level with a focus on bring in young families.
• Master of Divinity or working toward a degree in divinity.
• Ordained or ordainable in the Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC).
• Affirm the 7 Essentials of the EPC and the Position Papers of the EPC.
Barbee Memorial is seeking a pastor who is effective at:
• The Pastor will preach and expound the Word, and provide spiritual, theological, administrative and pastoral leadership for the congregation through the following areas:
o Function as a spiritual leader and provide visionary leadership to the congregation.
o Actively support Christian formation and discipleship of all members.
o Moderate the Session and serve as a resource to congregational committees, ministries and Deacons.
o Plan, oversee and lead congregational worship services.
o Supervise the church staff.
o Provide pastoral care to the congregation.
• Engaging preaching that is focused on sound biblical teaching.
• Ability to connect and minister to a multi-generational church with a focus on bringing in younger families.
• Live and lead by example, spends daily time in the Word.
• Visionary leadership skills, with a focus on growth and the ability to build up and support teams of leaders.
• Strong and effective communication skills to lead church staff with support, advocacy, and
How to Apply:
Please email your EPC Personal Information Form (PIF) and resume to Carol Spencer, Clerk of