Enon Church is seeking a committed, Spirit-filled, Christian leader with a passion for discipling young people with the gospel. The ideal candidate is a person who can relate well with youth, parents, and adult volunteers. The role will require a candidate with demonstrated experience equipping youth for ministry. This individual will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, be able to work as both a team player and leader, have efficient organizational skills, and be able to pass a background check.
- Lead the church’s efforts to minister with and to youth between ages 11 to 18.
- Reach out to unchurched youth in the community, engage them with the gospel, and involve them in the work of the church.
- Recruit, develop, and deploy new volunteers for the church’s youth ministry.
- In consultation with the lead pastor, develop an annual budget for the youth ministry and operate within the constraints of that budget.
- Regularly teach the Bible to the youth with conviction, compassion, and care.
- Establish a long-term vision for how the church engages youth.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for the youth ministry.
- Regularly report to the church’s leadership about developments in the youth ministry.
- Oversee all summer youth camp activities the church’s youth participate in.
- Work with other church leaders to find ministry opportunities for youth in the broader church family.
- Experience in ministering to youth and shepherding youth ministry volunteers.
- Understanding of and willingness to serve within the doctrinal commitments of the church.
- Committed to the mission of the church.
- Strong ability to lead people of varying ethnicities, socio-economic levels, and generations.
- A desire to teach and mentor youth in biblical truth.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Excellent computer skills, and proficiency with social media.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Willing to work extended hours, evenings, weekends, and public holidays when requested.
Job Type: Part-time or Full-time
Pay: Salary based on full-time/part-time status, ability contribution, and experience
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off