We are seeking a loving, energetic, and faithful priest to join our Rector and clergy in preaching,
teaching, celebrating the sacraments, and the care of souls, as well as in leading our newcomers and
young family ministries and our local and national outreach work. You will work closely with the Rector
and the rest of our St. Thomas team to lead and nurture our growing parish. This will be a great job for an experienced priest who is particularly called to church growth and outreach, or a rare opportunity for someone just starting out in the priesthood and looking for deeper formation and the honing of ministry skills in a supportive, healthy, active parish.
Primary responsibilities for the Assistant Rector-Priest Associate or Curate will focus on in-reach to our newcomers and young families, as well as outreach to Huntsville, our diocese, and our world missions. Our new priest will also join the liturgy and preaching rotations, offer Christian Formation, and contribute to the pastoral care ministries of the church.
• Competitive salary ($62,000.00 – $75,000.00, depending upon experience)
• Employee Insurance coverage
• Pension contributions following diocesan guidelines.
• Two days off per week, sometimes taken flexibly depending on parish activities and pastoral needs.
• One month paid vacation annually.
• Up to two weeks of paid continuing education annually, with financial support.
Please send cover letter, resume, and OTM profile to Father Donavan Cain by email.