The Assistant Pastor/Coordinator of Equipping Ministries’ primary role will be to develop the CREWs and ensure that the body of Christ is being built up and equipped to do the ministry.
• Champion the CREW ministries through effective training, clear communication, efficient organization, consistent recruiting, and celebrating each members’ gifts and service
• Undergird our ministry to young families and teens through scheduling, building relationships, organizing activities, and encourage discipleship
• Partner with the Lead Pastor/Officers in praying for and encouraging every member/ regular attenders
• Invest in our community by living out your gospel passions and take others along with you
• Assist the Lead Pastor in the means of grace: preaching, the sacraments, leading in worship, and other day-to-day roles
• Attend and serve Palmetto Presbytery and General Assembly to fulfill the PCA’s calling as a denomination
• Dependence: The Assistant Pastor/Coordinator will have a deep conviction of their dependence on Christ and his saving grace. The candidate must be committed to the reformed tenets of the faith: Sola Scripture, Sola Fide, Sola Gratia, Sola Christus, Soli Deo Gloria, Covenant Theology, and the Westminster Confession of Faith
• Devotion: The Assistant Pastor/Coordinator must be actively pursuing a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ which must include regular personal Bible study and prayer. A devotional life which bears the fruit of the Holy Spirit, namely; “love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control” (Galatians 5:22-23).
• Disciple-making: The work of the Assistant Pastor/Coordinator will involve obedience to Jesus’ command to make disciples through evangelism and training in righteousness, regularly inviting people to personally trust Jesus for salvation and actively investing in the faith of believers. (1 Timothy 4:12-13, Colossians 1:28-29).
• Drive: The Assistant Pastor/Coordinator will have a drive to continually expand the kingdom of God through the ministries of the church. The candidate must be introspective and circumspect, regularly examining their heart to understand the gifts and calling of God. The candidate will design ministry to maximize the faith and gifts of the body of Christ. (Revelation 2:17, Ephesians 4:11-12, 1 Corinth. 12)
Experience: Three Years Ministry Experience, Pastor must be Ordained/Ordainable in the PCA, and Coordinator must have a Bible Degree Compensation/Benefits: Compensation will include salary and housing allowance, benefits, and 4 weeks of vacation annually.
Beneficial Skills: Mac Apps, Keynote, Planning Center
Contact: Send Résumé and Letter of Inquiry to the email