1. Oversee children’s ministry of 30 children; work with the children’s director; and lead the youth group of currently 7 students [plan and run its events and teach the bible studies].
2. Work with the head pastor and session for overall needs of the church.
3. Attend/assist Sunday services and church-wide events.
• Seminary graduate that is ordained in a NAPARC denomination or ordainable in the PCA.
• Biblical and reformed in doctrine and practice of faith. Godly character as described in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1 for Elders in the church.
• Total package of $50-60k determined on experience
• Please provide CV/resume and statement of faith/testimony
• Send resume by email.