First Baptist Church of Monroe (Georgia) is seeking an Associate Pastor.
Our church offers three Sunday services – blended, contemporary, and traditional. Our church membership is approximately 1,000 resident members. Our mission is to learn truth, love God and others, and to live like Jesus.
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Associate Pastor responsible for serving alongside the Senior Pastor to share in proclamation and pastoral care of the church.
· Attend to the pastoral care needs of the congregation, including supporting or coordinating any visitation or outreach throughout the week.
· Provide pulpit support in the absence of the Senior Pastor on Sunday mornings.
· Lead Wednesday night Bible study and prayer meetings.
· Support Family Ministries through guidance and mentorship as needed and ensure coordination between all to align with the vision of the church.
· Give leadership to the work of various committees serving as the liaison to the ministerial staff.
· Offer communication support for the various ministries to ensure the congregation or visitors are aware of the available opportunities to serve or participate.
· Give evidence to the call to the ministry.
· Seminary graduate.
· Previous ministerial staff experience.
· Willing to live in Walton County, GA and invest in the local community.