Job Description: The Associate Pastor is a full-time position that will work in a highly collaborative role with the senior pastor in providing Spirit-led leadership that engages all generations in our mission to Give Ourselves Wholly to Jesus Christ in Exalting His Name, Exploring His Word, Encouraging His People, and Engaging His World.
- Exemplifies a strong work ethic
- Manifests a deep dependance upon God and the leading of His Spirit for the Glory of Jesus
- Meets the qualifications as given in 1 Timothy 3:1-12, Titus 1:5-9, and 1 Peter 5:1-4
- Loves people (both saved and lost)
- Dedicates himself to the Word of God
- Preaching and teaching / Administration / Website oversight
- Family ministry
- Leads all worship services
- Leads the church into excellence in 21st century technology and social platforms
- Meets regularly with the senior pastor for prayer, study, planning, and mutual accountability
- Assists the senior pastor in all aspects of ministry including preaching (when needed), pastoral care, outreach, and special services
Please mail or email a cover letter sharing your testimony of salvation and calling to this ministry along with a resume of relevant ministry in the areas we are seeking. If you have a link to a video where you are leading, teaching, or preaching, we will take time to view it.