The Ideal Candidate: The ideal candidate will be a servant leader with spiritual maturity and personal integrity. They will have a heart for Jesus, urban ministry, and evangelism. They will be a Spirit-led, self-driven initiator that has both vision and the skillset to bring the church’s purpose into reality. They will have a calling for youth ministry and a passion for building both men’s and women’s ministries within the church and the community. They will have leadership qualities, humility, flexibility, and fervor in presenting the Good News of The Gospel.
• This position will disciple, nurture, and lead the congregation to grow in Christ.
• Will report directly to the Senior Pastor.
• Will work in collaboration with the Senior Pastor and church staff to achieve the overall vision and purposes of New Life At Calvary.
• Will oversee the growth of the youth ministry.
• Full Time.
• Provide pastoral care to New Life At Calvary Covenant partners through monthly preaching and weekly Bible Study Classes.
• Cast visions for healthy youth and young adult ministries.
• Develop and lead Christian Education by providing curriculum for Youth Church and by creating activities, events, and field trips for the youth.
• Lead the Sick and Shut-In Ministry by supporting and comforting Covenant Partners by visits, phone calls, and letters who are homebound or in the hospital.
• Assist in planning, implementing, and participating in the development and execution of church wide events.
• More detailed job duties will be provided/assigned.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Biblical Studies from an accredited school (Required).
• Masters of Divinity or Theological Studies from an accredited seminary (Preferred).
• Commitment to the purpose: To love others, teach the Word of God, and reach the world for Christ.
• Strong leadership aptitude.
• Communication skills.
• Proficient in current technology.
• Leads with humility, loyalty, and collaboration.
• Willingness to submit to and pass a full background check and provide meaningful references.
• Acceptance of Covenant Order of Evangelical Presbyterians (ECO) tenets.
$40,000-$50,000 a year with benefits.