Mosaic is a part of a family of churches called Fellowship Church. Each of our congregations embrace the same Gospel-formed DNA, leadership culture and mission, yet with localized leadership and contextualized ministry.
Our vision is to see a neighborhood transformed by Jesus.
Our mission is to be a family sent out by Jesus.
Our values and commitments are to be a people reflecting Jesus.
- To maintain, at all times, a reverence for the mission of Mosaic
- To maintain a goal of excellence in execution of the entrusted role(s)
- To help oversee and shepherd the disciple-making and mission-oriented ministries
- To help oversee and shepherd people to our community
- To disciple and invest in those you oversee and shepherd
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand the Mission, Purpose and Core Values of Fellowship church and maintain behaviors that are consistent with them
- Understand the ministry purpose and demonstrate it in performance of job responsibilities
Administrative and Personal Responsibilities (approximately 10%):
- It is expected of this position to be proficient in administrative skills to perform a handful of various administrative
- It is expected of this position to have formidable organization skills and the ability to manage email correspondence, assist in budgeting and provide timely
Missional Community Development (approximately 35%)
- Lead a Missional Community and coach others in the leading, shepherding and multiplication of missional communities
- In conjunction with the Lead Pastor, train and implement missional community rhythms and practices for current and future leaders
Leadership of Local Engagement (approximately 35%):
- Lead our missional communities to live on mission from within our
- Equip and disciple our people to live evangelistically and
- Oversee relationships with current community partners and work to establish future partnerships
Shepherding and Leading (approximately 15%)
- Work alongside team to direct and lead the worship in our
- Provide care, prayer and spiritual guidance for the church family in concert with the Lead Pastor
- Disciple, invest and shepherd people within the Mosaic community and living in the Whittle Springs neighborhood
- In collaboration with Lead Pastor, create a covenantal process for members of Mosaic
General Pastor Duties (approximately 5%):
- Participation in monthly All Campus Pastoral Staff meetings and Multiplication Pastor Meetings
- Share teaching and preaching load with Lead Pastor
- Perform other pastoral duties as assigned by the Lead
- Bachelor’s degree or Seminary degree in Biblical Studies preferred
- 3-5 years or more experience working within most of the above listed
- Leading, building, discipling and empowering individuals under a clear vision
- Leads at home If married or a parent, will lead and point his family to Jesus.
- A high level of spiritual and emotional maturity
- A spirit of humility and
- Honesty and a strong work
- Displays a heart for lost
- Has a coachable and teachable
- Driven by excellence in leading
- Relational Characteristics
- A relational Has an approachable demeanor with the ability to attract others.
- Has a strong independent and entrepreneurial spirit, but can still work well in a Must be able to work both independently and interdependently.
- Must be able to lead and be a team
- A team builder and team leader
- Capable communicator in one on one, small group and large group settings
- Strong people skills with high emotional intelligence
- Able to cast vision, recruit and mobilize people into mission
Physical Requirements (with or without accommodation):
- Regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or
- Frequently required to reach with hands and
- Frequently required to stand and walk
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
The intent of this position description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that are required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employee may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically present in this description.