This Associate Pastor will be responsible for leading our congregation in passionate worship and facilitating our student ministries. He will develop a balanced vision for both of these ministries focused on knowing God and making Him known. He will plan, budget, recruit, train, and lead the ministries in the direction that the Lord leads Him. He and his family will be actively involved in the life of our church.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Function as a worship pastor with a love for the people and community of Camdenton.
- Create a vision for our worship ministry team to captivate our congregation in engaging worship through vocals, instrumentation, media, and other various elements.
- Continue building a diverse team of vocalists and musicians
- Oversee audio and video aspects of worship ministry services by working with A/V Leaders
- Create an annual budget motivated by vision for the future of the worship ministry!
- Focus on ministering to teens and their families within our church and community, grades 7-12.
- Facilitate a weekly ministry for middle school and high school centered around the Word of God and having fun.
- Plan and execute regular ministry events by continuing good traditions, killing bad ones, and creating new ones.
- Create an annual budget for the student ministry driven by vision!
- Other duties as assigned by the Lead Pastor
Our ideal candidate:
- Fulfills biblical qualifications of an elder as found in 1 Timothy 3 & Titus 1.
- Has a wife that is fully supportive of ministry calling and active in church.
- Is theologically conservative.
- Holds to the Baptist Faith and Message of 2000.
- Is able to read music, play an instrument, and sing well.
- Enjoys worshipping the Lord.
- Manages time well and maintains healthy boundaries for long-term health.
- Plans ahead and is well organized.
- Has a passion for teens and their families.
- Loves organizing events and trips for students.
- Is a continual learner.
- Enjoys making connections and talking with people.
- Has a passion for Christ, God’s Word, and prayer!