Focus: Youth and Worship
Reports to: Senior Pastor
Pleasant Ridge Baptist Church is a growing church in one of the fastest growing areas in Florida. We are committed to exalting Jesus, equipping the saints, and evangelizing the lost. We have blended worship services and are deeply committed to having effective discipleship ministries for all ages, especially youth and children.
We are seeking to hire a full-time Associate Pastor who will oversee both youth and worship ministries. Currently, the senior pastor is leading worship along with a newly started praise band. The Associate Pastor would be part of a team in planning and leading worship while most of his focus would be in developing and overseeing the church’s youth ministry. The Associate Pastor would be able to design and implement a vibrant youth ministry from the ground up. While we do have youth attending every week this ministry has much room for growth.
- A sincere love for God, His Word, and His People
- A teachable and humble spirit
- Consistent habits of Bible study, prayer, worship, and other spiritual disciplines
- The heart of a servant and a shepherd
- Passionate about evangelism and discipleship
- Meet the requirements of 1 Timothy 3:1 – 7, Titus 1:5 – 9, 1 Peter 5:1 – 4
- In agreement with the Baptist Faith and Message
- Some college preferred
- Youth Ministry
- Passion for studying, teaching, and applying the Bible
- Emotional intelligence, empathy, and relationship skills
- Committed to outreach and relationship building
- Worship Ministry
- Strong vocalist
- Ability to play an instrument preferred
- Experience working with a praise band and choir preferred
- Team approach to worship leadership
- Experience in multimedia technology preferred
Please send your updated resume, a picture of you (and your family if married), and references to the email.