Trinity Episcopal Church is seeking an ordained Episcopal priest or transitional deacon for the full-time position of Associate Rector. Trinity is a lively and growing parish with a long history of highly intentional service to our community. As a leader in our parish, our ideal Associate will possess a contagious faith, a deep love for the church, and a passion for involvement in the wider community. We are seeking candidates who would find joy in mentoring new members and young members of the parish and would work well as part of a collaborative team of clergy and lay people.
Responsibilities and Duties (in coordination with the Rector)
- Leading worship, preaching, and the administration of the sacraments;
- Pastoral care of the congregation;
- Planning, organization, and visioning for the staff team and the parish;
- Outreach and community engagement;
- Additional areas of responsibility as assigned by the rector depending on gifts, calling, and experience
Salary: $50,000 (negotiable depending upon experience)
Benefits: health insurance, pension, continuing education allowance, four weeks of vacation.
To apply, please submit the following via email to the Rev. Dr. Callie Plunket-Brewton. Cover letter, OTM Profile, resume, two sermons (audio/video links preferred).
Accepting applications until June 30, 2022.