Pantano Christian Church in Tucson, AZ, is in search of their next Associate Student Pastor. This multisite church is looking for someone passionate about seeing student’s lives changed because of an encounter with Jesus and who wants to launch them to make a difference in their world.
What you’ll be doing:
– Be a primary teacher of students
– Responsible for all areas of student worship
– Maintain the student ministry online presence
– Lead and equip adult volunteers
– Maintain a presence on high school and middle school campuses
– Invest in student relationships
– Genuinely connect and communicate effectively with students, parents, and volunteers
Skills you’ll need to have:
– Ability to speak to large groups (300+)
– Excellent communication and administrative skills
– Comfortable with Adobe Cloud, Planning Center, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and social media (Instagram,
Facebook, Snapchat, etc.)
– College degree and some Bible training preferred
– Developed and maturing relationship with Jesus
– Ability to work independently and yet function as a member of the overall team
– Passion to reach lost students and helping all students be formed to Christlikeness
Some people like to say that you never have to shovel sunshine! Tucson is a great place in which to live and raise a family. There are tight-knit neighborhoods where people are really connected. Home of the University of Arizona and Davis Monthan Air Force Base, Tucson has lots of job opportunities from education to government as well as 2 new Amazon facilities. People who love the desert and the diversity of Southwest cities love it here. We exercise lots of freedom here: natural freedoms that weather gives us and also educational freedom that charter, public, private, and homeschooling options give us.
Does this sound like a place you’d like to serve?
Go here to apply: www.chemistrystaffing.com/pantano-associate-students