Assist the Accountant providing oversight and control of financial and business operations
- Coordinate procedures and review handling of all church related income.
- Process the weekly contributions for all funds.
- Process deposits for mission trips / retreats / special offerings, etc.
- Process all church related expenditures.
- Reconcile monthly staff credit card statements.
- Ensure distribution of payment to vendors.
- Allocate bi-weekly and monthly payroll in QuickBooks.
- Provide monthly reports to New City Counseling.
- Coordinate with Diaconate for monthly Mercy giving.
- Provide assistance to the Managing Director as needed.
- Miscellaneous banking requirements.
- Provide various financial reports as requested by staff.
- Human Resources paperwork and functions as needed.
- Mature and growing Christian
- Efficient in Quickbooks Online and Intuit Payroll
- Experienced at MS Office and Excel
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Organized, detailed, accurate
- Confidential and thorough
- Committed to achieving the goals of Trinity
- Clear record on background check
- Full-time (40 hours), support level, hourly
- Weekly staff meetings
- Reports to Accountant
- Coordinate with all other Staff
- Coordinate with the Finance Committee