About the Next Gen Director:
The Next Gen Director will be responsible for spearheading Lifesong Church’s efforts to invest in the next generation (ages 0-18) for the purpose of helping them know God, live in the freedom He desires for them, discover the purpose He’s designed them for, and deliver the hope of Jesus to the world around them.
The Next Gen Director’s Responsibilities Include:
- Work directly with the Lead Pastor and Executive Pastor to shape vision and strategy for Next Gen ministry.
- Partner with campus pastors in developing and equipping campus kids ministry leaders for carrying out established ministry vision and strategy.
- Directly oversee kids ministry at the broadcast campus, which includes leading approximately 75 volunteers in the facilitation of infants through fifth-grade care and programming for two services each weekend.
- Directly oversee student ministry for 6th through 12th graders, which is facilitated in large part centrally out of our broadcast campus.
- Ensure the effective building, training, and leading of required volunteer teams.
- Ensure quality and consistency in environments, programming, and execution of Next Gen ministry across campuses.
- Foster a healthy partnership with parents in the discipleship and care of their children and teens.
- Collaborate as needed with the Creative Director to design and facilitate promotional strategy as well as visual theming and content for Next Gen activities and events (e.g., family nights, vacation Bible school, middle and high school gatherings, etc.).
- Collaborate as appropriate with the Production and Worship Directors to design programming for Next Gen events.
- Build and manage the Next Gen ministry budget and ensure its proper stewardship.
- Track key performance indicators and conduct regular reviews to drive continuous improvement.
What You Bring:
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proven experience building and leading teams
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to innovate
Personal Characteristics & Qualifications
- Listener with open-hands
- Inspiring leader
- Solution oriented
- Calm and confident presence and composure
- Higher level, strategic thinker
Sarah MeggersPhone: (219) 384-8178