Clear Lake Baptist Church in southeast Houston, TX is seeking a Children’s Minister/ Pastor. This full-time staff member will lead the church in coming alongside parents to help develop and oversee a holistic strategy to disciple children from birth to 5th grade to follow Jesus.
We are praying God will send us someone who is driven, task oriented, able to recruit, train, organize, and manage teams of volunteers to serve in our children’s ministry. This person must be a self-starter, resilient, and able to set and achieve goals and objectives.
The Children’s Minister will recruit and develop volunteers to build vibrant and healthy ministries that strengthens our mission of passionately glorifying God together as we follow Jesus, find community, make disciples, and transform the world.
•Working approximately 40 hours a week in ministry and preparation.
•Lead children and their families to grow as disciples and make disciples.
•Organize effective ministry strategies to fulfill our vision of making disciples of neighbors, nations, and the next generation.
•Enlist, equip, and oversee volunteer teams to serve in ministry areas.
•Work as a team with staff and members in advancing the mission of the church.
•Perform administrative duties such as compiling reports and preparing expense reports as required.
•As a loyal team member, cooperate with other staff members and follow the leadership of the Senior Pastor.
•The Children’s Minister will report to the senior pastor and under his leadership, coordinate with him in church wide vision, mission, goals, & strategy.
• Personal Faith: Committed to growing closer to Christ in both knowledge and affection.
• Pursuit of Personal Holiness: Committed to godliness of character, respectful to outsiders and authority, self-controlled, gentle, trustworthy, gracious, loving and sensitive to the needs of others.
• Faithful, Available, & Teachable: Faithful to steward what God has given. Available to be used by God and to use all that you have to accomplish His will. Teachable and humble, always willing to learn from others and grow in Christlikeness.
• All staff members must consistently demonstrate a high level of Character, Competency, and Chemistry with staff and church members.
• Be active in personal evangelism, disciple making, and missions.
Interested applicants should apply through job-listing website or send a resume to the email.