(PART-TIME); Must be available on Friday evenings and Sundays.
• Nurture and mentor children (from nursery through 6th grade) in their spiritual growth towards Christ.
• Plan and develop a curriculum for the instructional year (ideally be able to plan a 3-year instructional cycle).
• Plan and execute Sunday programming.
• Maintenance of the children’s facility.
• Train and develop volunteers for our Children’s Ministry.
• Participate in staff meetings, as needed.
• The Children’s Ministry Director is a HUMBLE, committed follower of Christ who loves children and loves to develop children in their walk with Christ.
• Agree to adhere with the Baptist Faith & Message.
• Comfortable relating with parents.
• Associate degree or higher required.
• Experience teaching children is highly desirable.
• No secondary language (i.e. Chinese) is needed; must be a native English speaker.
Please send your resume by email.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As we are a multi-ethnic church, we encourage all applicants to apply.