Please send us the following items:
- Send your resume and cover letter with photo via email.
- Links to your social media and speaking examples
We are a fast-growing, creative, healthy, and increasingly multi-racial church committed to reaching people. We love Christ and serve people.
We are seeking a talented individual to join our amazing team as a full-time Next Gen Pastor at our campus in Belton, TX. This person should be a proven leader with a track record of success in previous experience. This person should love children and have experience in children’s ministry.
- Being a visible leader on the campus, executing the vision of the church, and leading the 200+ Kids Ministry into its next season of growth.
- Identify opportunities to regularly integrate into every aspect of the church.
- Provide vision and directional leadership for all of the Kids Ministry staff, events, and volunteers.
- Develop and implement an infrastructure of all standard operating systems, cultural expectations, volunteer leadership, and financial viability for the areas you oversee.
- Oversee special needs kids ministry, nursery, preschool and kids ministry.
You’ll be right on track if:
- You are an outgoing people gatherer who loves to think big.
- Have a desire to be a part of a fun team that works and wins together.
- Are a hard worker who is outcome-oriented.
- Love to reach families and empower children to grow in their God capabilities.
- Have a Servant attitude towards God, leaders, team members, the church, and guests.
It would be a bonus if:
- You have a sense of humor and don’t take yourself too seriously.
- You have expertise in leading kid’s ministry and disciplining children.
- You have served full time at a church of 1000+ in weekend attendance.
- You have a desire to empower others to find fulfillment in their life.
- Bachelor’s degree obtained.
- Three or more years of experience in children’s ministry.
- Must love God and have a genuine personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Able to discern needs and respond appropriately, sensitively, and proactively.
- A hard worker who is results-driven and operate in integrity and honor.