Portland Nazarene Church is looking for a part-time, 20 hour per week, Children’s Ministry Pastor or Director who has a call on their life to lead, love and teach children about Jesus.
– Oversee all programming and ministry for children ages birth – 5th grade, including Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, summer programming, special events, etc…
– Choose and prepare curriculum for each program and each age level.
– Create environments, activities and programming for each age group that will facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth.
– Recruit, train, schedule and lead teams of volunteers.
– Provide care for children and families within the church including hospital visits and follow-up.
– Maintain a strategy for reaching and assimilating new children and families.
– Plan and oversee special events such as VBS, Fall Festival, Baby Dedications, etc…
Email your resume to Matt Taylor (Pastor).