We are an Assembly of God church of around 300 adults (weekly attendance) and 150 children and students. The Children’s Pastor Position is a pastoral position in our church and will work closely with our other pastoral staff to lead/shepherd families.
The scope of the position includes:
- Expand ministry strategies that help parents and families in every life stage.
- Overseeing our Children’s Ministry (Birth – 5th grade).
- Serve as a pastoral presence for our entire church.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Excels at leading and developing leaders.
- Has credibility with parents and is knowledgeable about the challenges they face.
- Enjoys collaborative ministry and thrives in a team setting.
- Can bring fresh thinking to our strategies with children and parents.
We are looking for someone who can shepherd and develop Children’s Ministry at New Hope. This position will oversee the span of ministry from Nursery to 5th grade, as well as expand our ministry to parents.
Please contact Luke Gajary by email.