– Be a team player, joining the staff team and communicate regularly with what is happening in the children’s ministry. Work effectively as a contributor on team assignments.
– Attend weekly staff meetings.
– Relationally serve the children and their parents through pastoral care.
– Consistent and planned communication with parents.
– Partner with parents and families through parent meetings and providing resources.
– Ability to lead teams well.
– Recruit, train volunteers and develop leaders.
– Manage and oversee all aspects of children’s ministry. This includes, weekly Sunday children’s ministry services, Wednesday discipleship and groups, provide a connection between our church and our preschool on a regular weekly basis.
– Must be proficient in social media.
– Attend and be engaged in Sunday morning worship services.
– Build relationships with children and parents through engaging monthly events.
– Organize trips for summer youth camps and field trips.
– More expectations may be communicated during interview process.
– Personal and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
– 2+ years of hands on ministry experience.
– Biblical knowledge and the ability to teach children in an engaging way.
– A degree in Children’s Ministry or related field is preferred; or equivalent ministry experience.
– Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively with attention given to detail.
– Professional representation of New Life Church.
– The candidate should possess an attitude of flexibility and a willingness to continue self development as well as the ability to work in a team setting.