Division: Office of the Campus Pastor (Administration)
Reports to: Campus Pastor
FLSA Status: Exempt
Commitment to Our Lord Jesus Christ
Maintain a high level of Christian ethics, morals, professionalism, and confidentiality
Passionate celebration and ownership of the vision focus of The House of Hope Macon
Commitment to personal spiritual growth and financial stewardship.
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Campus Pastor, perform highly responsible and complex administrative assignments, exercising independent judgment in relieving the Campus Pastor of administrative detail.
• Spiritually Developed;
• Ability to motivate and influence others in a positive manner;
• Maintain excellent relations with partners, colleagues and other organizational contacts.
• Support the Campus Pastor for key functions and events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Able to complete a broad variety of administrative assignments, including: managing master calendar & scheduling campus events.
• Database Management.
• Website Management.
• Oversee financial contributions & Statements.
• Oversee all Membership Communications.
• Schedule PALS (Pastors & Leadership) Meetings.
• Oversee Communications & Media Department
• Management of Business & Ministry Requisition process.
• Draft acknowledgement letters, and other correspondence.
• Composition of all internal and external correspondence, and responds to email inquiries.
• Excellent communicator, with the ability to respond to telephone inquiries professionally, and with clarity.
• Familiar with all areas and functions related to organizational policies.
• Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Campus Pastor, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
• Coordinate meetings, events and activities.
• Able to prioritize conflicting requests, and handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Screen visitors and telephone calls, and provide accurate, pertinent information regarding rules, regulations, and policies.
• Respond to requests for materials regarding the Campus Pastor and the organization in general.
• Remain current concerning problems, situations and conditions of special interest to the Campus Pastor.
Educational Requirement and Essential Skills:
• Growing and mature relationship with Jesus Christ
• Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Business or related field, Master’s Degree a plus
• 5-10 years of experience working in a Christian environment.
• 5-10 years business administration experience or a combination of education and experience.
• Emotionally stable
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• A servant’s attitude. We serve each other as Christ modeled; He served, we serve.
• An effective leader that is committed to the God given vision of the Campus Pastor.
• Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely affective independently.
• Ability to work on weekends and weeknights, periodically.
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
• Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships, including staff, members, external partners and affiliated church representatives.
• Demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving.
• Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
• Adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer care.
• Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Forward thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite Skills are mandatory.
• Physical demands: While performing duties of the job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger; handle office equipment tools; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Job descriptions may be changed at any time. The Senior Pastor or Campus Pastor, reserve the right to modify, add or remove duties, and assign other duties as necessary.
The employee is expected to adhere to all organization policies and to act as a role model in the adherence to policies.
Thank you for your interest. We are not accepting phone calls regarding this postion. To apply please CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO COMPLETE THE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION. SUBMIT THE COMPLETED APPLICATION TO: email@example.com