Summary: The Church Administrator is responsible for management of the office, communications, facility, legal and financial matters of Roseville Covenant. They will serve to support staff, leadership and volunteers in the work of an active and effective ministry, with direct oversight of non-clergy staff.
General Office Responsibilities (60%):
• Receive and respond in a timely manner to emails and phone calls.
• Oversee and maintain member records and church database: Planning Center Online and its APPS.
• Oversee church building usage and maintain and publish church calendar.
• Collaborate with and support Roseville Covenant volunteers working with communication technologies (website, social media, worship slides, lobby slides, etc).
• Maintain effective Roseville Covenant mission and ministry communications via website, bulletin boards, outdoor signage, and printed banners/posters.
• Receive and send church correspondence via mail and email.
• Publish and produce the worship bulletin, announcement bulletin, newsletters, and other church communications.
• Working knowledge and operational knowledge of office equipment.
• Ordering / receiving office, kitchen, custodial and worship supplies.
• Support Pastor and Pastoral Staff as required.
• Support the Financial Officer, Financial Secretary, Treasurer and Counters in their duties to effectively manage the finances of Roseville Covenant Church.
• Other office duties as assigned.
Administrative Responsibilities (40%):
• Ensure compliance with all laws and best practices with the respect to financial reporting, employee compensation and regulatory law, insurance and management of vendor /maintenance contracts.
• Oversee annual budget process and work closely with bookkeeping service and Finance Committee in developing and managing budget, submit expenses and payroll, prepare and maintain personnel records, coordinate audits as required, oversee church giving records, work with Treasurer to oversee banking, billing and loan administration.
• Manage non-clergy staff.
• Review and maintain insurance on property, manage day to day requirements of the physical plant and keep appropriate records, work with the Property Committee to facilitate maintenance decisions and develop procedures for capital requirements and security of the property.
• Attend and participate in staff and Lead Team meetings.
Character & Qualifications:
• Demonstrates a living faith in Christ
• Exceptionally organized and able to manage time and multitask on competing priorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Skilled in interacting and connecting with people
• Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with all levels in the church
• Self-motivated and able to work independently and within a team
• Strong IT and database management skills
• Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Windows and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher) and Google Suite
• Prior church office administration experience preferred
• Experience managing websites and social media preferred
• Business administration, finance degree or related field preferred
• Experience with budgeting in an office environment
• Reports to Lead/Main Pastor
• Manages/oversees 1-2 non-pastoral staff member
Interested candidates can send their details to: firstname.lastname@example.org