The role of Church Secretary at Wildwood Christian Church is to assist the church staff with the administration, organization and execution of daily office routines.
• Oversee the production and updating of the WCC communication systems: printed, web, social media, and others. Assisting in the accurate communication of the staff with the church family.
• Maintain computer database, keeping it accurate and up to date, continuing to learn of its potential to WCC.
• Assist in the follow up on guests in coordination with the Senior Minister.
• Provide support to the finance team in the following: process the bi-weekly payroll and retirement payments, sort mail for finance, track and reconcile credit/debit card receipts to the statements.
• Oversee the answering, forwarding and screening of phone calls.
• Oversee the receiving and distribution of the church mail.
• Oversee all office equipment.
• Maintain sufficient quantities of all office supplies.
• Oversee and maintain the church calendar.
• Keep the church office consistently neat and orderly.
The Church Secretary reports directly to the Senior Pastor. The Church Secretary will exhibit an attitude of trust and kindness toward peers, toward the congregation and toward the leadership of the church. The church secretary will support the vision, mission, and beliefs of WCC.
The Church Secretary roll is a part-time position, requiring an on-site presence. Benefits will be outlined in the Staff contract.