Director of Operations and Ministry Assistant for Finance & Administrative Ministries
To oversee volunteer leadership and service development and to oversee the administrative affairs of the church.
- Serve on the Executive Ministerial Team with the aim of leading the church to fulfill its mission.
- Develop and oversee a church-wide strategic plan for developing volunteers for effective leadership and service in the church and community.
- Benchmark and implement best practices for inventories (personality, spiritual gifting, talent type, and asset mapping) to maximize volunteers’ leadership and service development.
- Assist Lead Pastor in developing the strategic plan for developing leadership talent among the young adults (20’s & 30’s) of the church; currently called Leadership First Temple.
- Lead the First Impressions Team of volunteers including—security/safety, parking, greeter, ushers, and connection point teams.
- Assist the Committee on Committees Chairperson in enlisting volunteers to serve on the church’s standing and special committees.
- Oversee and manage the business and operational affairs of the church:
- Benchmark and implement best practices for church management software to best manage membership data, guest connections, attendance check in, and volunteer service.
- Lead and oversee the financial office, Church Treasurer, and Stewardship Committee Chairperson in operating an efficient plan of financial record-keeping and reporting.
- Lead and oversee the Director of Operations in managing church-adopted policies and procedures concerning the use of all church properties and facilities.
- Assist Lead Pastor and Personnel Committee Chairperson in researching, developing and overseeing the Personnel Budget, including compensation/salaries/benefits.
- Represent Executive Team as ex-officio member of standing and special committees as assigned.
- Other duties strategically assigned by Lead Pastor and Executive Team.
Sign in to Apply
Application closes: November 24, 2020