* To maintain, at all times, a reverence for the mission of Fellowship Church
* To maintain a goal of excellence in execution of the entrusted role(s)
* To work closely with the Lead Pastor of Northshore to design and administrator the Sunday morning worship service experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Understand the Mission, Purpose and Core Values of Fellowship church and maintain behaviors that are consistent with them.
* Understand the ministry purpose and demonstrate it in performance of job responsibilities
* Team Development: These responsibilities constitute approximately 50% of the position and include but are not limited to:
* o Worship Team & Tech Team
* ▪ Lead tech team 7am-1pm each Sunday to set up and tear down gym
* ▪ Recruit, select, train, and lead the worship team
* ▪ Invest relational and spiritual development time in key leaders
* ▪ Develop members in their specific instrument
* ▪ Empower disciple-makers to disciple others and be on mission
* o Other Teams
* ▪ Develop other teams as needed for Sunday morning worship service
* i.e. camera/video team, testimony team and stage design team
* ▪ Consult and advise worship in Youth Ministry and Children’s Ministry
* Service Design: These responsibilities constitute approximately 30% of the position and include but are not limited to:
* o Weekly Planning
* ▪ Meet weekly with the Lead Pastor to plan each worship service around certain themes.
* o Direct Creative Elements
* ▪ Produce, or develop others to produce, creative elements that communicate the theme.
* i.e. sermon bumper, engaging video, special music, stage design, series graphic
* ▪ Search for and help develop thematic testimonies from the church body.
* o Coordinate Service Host (Emcee)
* ▪ Recruit and guide service hosts to help create a welcoming, casual, guiding and informative experience.
* ▪ Have all announcements prepared for each service.
* o Purchase and Maintain Technology and Musical Equipment
* Pastoral Duties: These responsibilities constitute approximately 20% of the position and include but are not limited to:
* o Assist the Pastoral Staff with Counseling & Community Care as Needed
* ▪ individual counseling
* ▪ hospital visits/emergency needs
* o Participate in All Fellowship Church Development Events/Meetings
* o Participate in all Northshore Staff Meetings and team development
* o Professional Skill Development
* ▪ Conferences, Classes, Reading, Networking & Prayer for Ministry
* An undergraduate degree
* Demonstrates an ability to make disciple-makers
* Experience in clearly communicating the gospel in a relational context with nonbelievers and continues to seek such opportunities
* Experience in developing and leading teams spiritually
* A vibrant and engaging stage presence and communication style
* Has a passion to create an environment on Sunday mornings that an unchurched person would feel acknowledged, led, engaged and left curious
* Is aware of where a variety of believers are at and is skilled to meet them there and walk them to the throne of Jesus in worship
* An ability to handle details and the coordination of multiple moving parts
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook)
* Committed to a consistent personal development of an intimate walk with Jesus, seeking to walk in the fullness of freedom in Christ through Scripture and prayer
* This person walks in purity and in right relationship with his church family and others.
* Seeks to prioritize their family as their first call to love and disciple
* This person is grounded in, and with a conviction of, the complete trustworthiness of the Word of God
Physical Requirements (with or without accommodation):
* Regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear.
* Frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
* Frequently required to stand and walk
* Frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
The intent of this position description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that are required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total of the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position.
Employee may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically present in this description.