Christ Church is seeking to hire a full-time Director of Youth Ministry (YM). The purpose of the Director of YM is to ensure that the truth and grace of Christ is shared with youth as well as to help them grow in their faith, engage in the life and worship of the church, minister to the world and discover how they can serve and glorify God with their lives. The Director of YM is responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing youth ministry at Christ Church for kids in grades 5-12. The Director leads and empowers volunteer YM leaders, the YM Discipleship Coordinator, and other volunteers in a team-based approach.
How To Apply
Those interested in applying for the Director of Youth Ministry position should email the search team the following:
- Cover Letter
- Responses to the following:
- Please describe your philosophy of youth ministry.
- What do you see as the most pressing issues facing youth today?
- How would you articulate your gifting or call to the Body of Christ?
- Describe a person or idea that has significantly shaped your Christian walk.
Applicants can expect to hear back from members of the Search Team within two weeks of their application submission about possible next steps.